I do not want you to leave me !
for animal clinic in Germering with him to wait, despite application 1 an hour, wait, wait. Chest x-ray. Now full of big heart like a bullet, lung water. Vorf 1 months until we were at the heart ultrasound a specialist vet, and as quickly worsened his condition now. Dimazon injection solution to other tablets. Morning animal hospital, interview with cardiologist, medication dose increase - if he survives the night.
The treatment in the hospital, including muzzle nylon loop, these foul things, that they may breathe even less violent depression order X-rays said, in such stress that he will get even less air, and pocketed his legs .
A cold, wet dog's snout
is often warmer than the callousness of some
People, "said G. Hauschka.
Yes.
is often warmer than the callousness of some
People, "said G. Hauschka.
Yes.
2.8. - Actually I had expected that he the night from Sunday to Monday not survived, so the little guy was miserable together. So ill and with it a unreasonable for him the treatment he is nunmal not a dog that submits to, no matter how great the others are (as my mistress?), And violence experience he has at least the last six years of life is not made, he is not accustomed. Contrary to expectations, however, his condition improved overnight, he returns to a normal breathing, coughing no longer, after I had increased the drainage of medication up to the ceiling. Monday at 9.15 am in the hospital again been renewed cardiac ultrasound and EKG. Umpfh. Mitral valve prolapse. So it is not the thin valvular and septal wall causing turbulence. Regular heartbeat, lungs largely free. Since this evening, he is almost back to the old man, his appetite has returned. But for how long? I think his time is still only on loan, one probably. still a few months? But what could I do, watch how he croaked miserably? No, I can not something simple. And if there is a chance to save lives, yet to allow a little life, I have to use it, I can not act otherwise, even if the other, especially in my present situation, unreasonable, not rational enough to keep. Not even a fish kill I could, he would look at me with his little eyes, and yet live so much want. Excluded. But I will not unnecessarily Amadeus expect pain. When I see that the ratio tilts permanently and outweighs the harm the quality of life considerably, I will ensure that he is redeemed them.
Friday calls again with cardiologist and discuss state / medication. In four weeks of assessment: blood count (digoxin levels and kidney, liver) again and ultrasound, which will retain the right now, is extremely important. The boy felt his Nottierärztin State on Sunday as a worry, was himself not sure of the appropriate procedure that they called home, the cardiologist. Anyway.
Friday calls again with cardiologist and discuss state / medication. In four weeks of assessment: blood count (digoxin levels and kidney, liver) again and ultrasound, which will retain the right now, is extremely important. The boy felt his Nottierärztin State on Sunday as a worry, was himself not sure of the appropriate procedure that they called home, the cardiologist. Anyway.
leaf in the wind
storm comes with power
blows it away quickly.
Amadeus survived
but time is a thief.
Soon he is no longer here
and not continue
and then he says:
not cry at my
grave, I'm not dead
I'm not gone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment