Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Personal Wedding Card Messages



Love,

I am writing again because I tell you must explain.
I have the last days and even today a lot of thought about what
between us has happened to us.

late is better than no insightful intelligent.

I have the greatest chance of my life screwed up, even though I told you once said that I hope I do not want to botch it again.

you have much in quite had. I did not see it. I have found one thousand
reasons why you have acted
test must act like you. just not the real reasons.

was my fault to give the sex that all other outstanding significant
. actually I've been in recent days detected
and you also said that. and I have apologized for it.

I was not aware of the implications fully.
because I've lost. I have lost has given the most valuable, what life
me
in the last 20-30 years .

I found in you the ideal partner, but that was not enough for me
. I thought I might be more, I thought it would be perfect. I thought in the traditional categories of old-fashioned man. I overlooked it but, as important to me but are in fact all the other wonderful side to you.
I think you know now what I appreciate and love everything about you. but I repeat it. you.

I've never bored with you, we could talk about everything.
you have a huge range, one, that I spectrum with any other woman
and actually in no other area man was able to find now, because you put themes also that the 'other half of humanity' interest or should care, the women. and this spectrum you have worked all alone.
you did not have the privilege to study. yet you stand with me on a stage. this performance I can not appreciate enough. have

I always felt good on your side, was proud to found such an attractive woman, which I wanted. the mean nicotine and THC consumption-tolerated, showing off my embarrassment and my insensitivity. f other harsh
had since rumgebohrt want to change me in the long term, how they do it quite often.

you're not a year too old, you look incredibly beautiful. I could bite in the ass, I've passed this moronic, which my father told me. that was a huge mistake. what white women of this idiot? nothing. He is ignorant and arrogant. a huge asshole. sorry. I'm sorry.

it was that, as you suspected. a repetition of the constellation, which has
my experience with my mother father. bother, and if they did not want to give in, put under pressure with another woman. Luckily it was only in words and in thoughts.

I write today clumsy. for it comes from the heart and is truthful.

I write this, because you should know that you acted correctly.
a rough chunk includes a rough wedge. now I get it. every woman is different.
did you effortlessly given me it was never enough. I behaved like an idiotic pig up and insulted again and again.

I write it from another more fundamental. because I hope that all is not over.
I have this hope, because I am convinced that you have not forgotten the wonderful hours with me. because you appreciate that a man, a man has a wide spectrum, a spectrum, which share with your in big matches. because you hate boredom and have exciting experiences with me. because somehow I am appealing to you. I hope after all. because I'm not as adapted as the mass. you know, that many couples stare for hours watching TV together, fullness, drink, consume stupid.
all this we have not done. I would you convince them that a man has become like me, rarely in this world superficial and materialistic.

I would like to write more of it, why there can be no other woman for me and always will be. but I'm too tired, too sad, too weak. I would like to convey these things to you personally.

childish as I was. I wanted to outdo you, put pressure beherrschen.das has nothing to do with love. it is a sign of helplessness, immature and a sign of "weakness.

please accept these few lines, which are incomplete and your wonderful beings can not describe approximately, as a kind of declaration of love. I make more now not take place.

if you grant me a discharge, I will likely survive. I will learn from it. but these findings are not much use. because I can not believe that I live that gives a second chance to find a woman who resembles you is only approximate.

think about how I did it. I will never again setzen.ich under pressure would make do. trying to hold your hand may not. up in the poor to nehmen.dich to pet sometimes. I want more not.

I know you have difficulties to believe me and trust. Please try it.

I see you before me. It is a beautiful picture, a good feeling.

good night,
p.


This man was not mainly weak and helpless. He was particularly abundant dominant, self-centered and incredibly disrespectful vocabulary and behavior skills - which ultimately dysfunctional, despite his bond request on the one hand, the relationship. It is no accident that he has hardly any friends. Strangely, he is at work aware exactly how man is polite and respectful, for example, compared to colleagues behave.
His declaration of love in practice stopped in front of exactly 1 1 / 2 days, followed by the next attack. About his dark side was the wonderful words can not hide. Sad for him - and for the people he met!










0 comments:

Post a Comment