Friday, August 27, 2010

How To Replace Performa 28 Heat Exchanger

But I am not responsible

ÖBB has so bizarre in my view, the notion of customer service. It does not freeze in winter only, because the heating is broken, but even in summer. Whether rain or shine, the air conditioner blows cold air cheerful than 15 degrees by the train while the passengers have to unpack the jackets. If they are exceptionally turned off - or break, what a surprise - it has certainly outside high summer temperatures and the train becomes a mobile sauna.
should hold at this point that in the current ÖBB so much good stuff is broken: Heating, Air Conditioning, railways - the list is endless. And because of the duration of construction sites should be purely as a precautionary measure, a schedule delay. Oh, and the replacement bus service. The story leads me to my core.

So what to do should the bus route between Kirchdorf an der Krems and Linz Hauptbahnhof forgotten something in the vehicle? Call for course. However, the lady from the train station Kirchdorf is it "not responsible", but kindly give me the telephone number of the ÖBB Postbus GmbH
"Welcome to the Postbus customer service! Timetable information is available by pressing the
one. Special information is available by pressing the two ... "sounds
I receive from the listeners. I chose the two, after I combined hot that I get a call to the schedule information to bring much good. Nothing. Silence. Precaution I'm waiting another half minute. My phone me silent stubbornly continues. I hang up and try again. This little game is repeated. The third time I press the one. Somehow help me the timetable, if that does not work two. Unfortunately I carried only on hold.

After two minutes turn finally comes tooting one. I told him let me no chance to strangle him and explain my problem in record time. The Lord is with understanding, inquires for me to whom I turn must - because he is "not responsible" - and shipped me twice on hold. The second time the connection is dead My blood pressure is rising continuously. I call again. And land where?

This time does not last as long as the droning and a young woman at the other end of the line. Would have been even too good, I would have caught the man who wanted to help me before. I explain all over again and hear again the universal excuse simply: "I am not responsible for it." Now I'm getting gooey. Can I do something for when the number-two-compound to which I would have to turn to, does not work? She gives me another number. In Vienna. I'm concerned.

I choose the good numbers, going from one woman to the site together and speak again with a computer aunt. "Welcome to the Lost & Found Service Center. For information in German, please press one, for information in English, please press two. Choose your state. Press one for ..."
I press one for German and the two for Upper Austria, Linz. And there - it rings! And ringing. And ringing. And ... rings. After the twenty-fifth ring I give up. Attempts to me to be patient and try again fifteen minutes later. Behold, I immediately someone on the line. Full of optimism I tell the lady my case and expectantly for a three-minute monologue I am silent. Bored, she says, "For that I am not responsible." And the bubble bursts. Just like my collar. "I have been but referred to you! You are the reference, right?" "Yes. But only for the Austrian railways. For what is found in the trains." They dictated to me a number, which is responsible for me. I stumble a little. The if I may sound familiar ...
Although I really am the cautious type more I discover that my slumbers in a choleric vein. "You have just given me the number from which I was referred to you," I Fauche, "it's just can not be!" "This is not my problem," she snarls back, "I'm not sure ...." Before she can finish the sentence, I hang up before I apologize afterwards, what I would like to throw it all in his head. The woman is lucky that my train Linz has left long ago.
When I arrive in Passau, comes an announcement: "The Passenger, where the dark black bag and blue bag with the words" include Sporty ", to please immediately come to his luggage. The criminal is on board, "Well, at least one of the back gets his stuff knows whether the value the

My jacket I get way again next day I had again a deep breath and take the first -..?. And last - number that was given to me called. Another "for that I am not responsible" and a phone number later I ended up with a woman who has informed me that my jacket was found and how interesting, given the Lost & Found service in Linz was, therefore, at that very lady, I hung the last phone call, even as they "not competent" was. a call later, I had the certainty that my jacket is actually in the Lost & Found service. Unfortunately, I can only pick up from Monday to Thursday between 7:30 and between 14 und 12 clock to 16:30 clock. Fridays at 13:30 clock is then final. Without government-issued photo ID is nothing. Oh yes - and seven euros fees. That should be about the positive match on my phone bill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment