Saturday, July 31, 2010

Adobe Cs3 Please Insert Disk

21st Munich Tierrechtstag



Yesterday I was, how can it be otherwise, back at the Munich Zoo-Rechtstag. This time there were a surprising number of people come from other Bavarian cities.
Lots of interesting people I met there, including many men. Woman hardly believe it, there are still any of them interested in not only for themselves and their small, often quite inflated ego, but for something that goes beyond their personal interests.
Yes, my life and the revolution of art!
Since I live on. A demo can cheer me like an open-air concert, and art that really says something.
I understand, however, in art is not always the same representation, the millions of new edition of female breasts and buttocks.
but art for me is that which reveals the background and context, it has something to do with imagination and intelligence.
My yield vo m 21st Munich Tierrechtstag : 4 buttons, several stickers, email addresses, a member of the Munich animal opponents, a blister on the foot after 4 hours of standing and walking, of which about 3 / 4 hour demo march was through Munich's city center, followed by hoarseness and a sunburn on the shoulders after finally today the weather was sunny again. The weather forecaster was the animals and their concerns hold.

This time not only in general a large number of protesters present, although in Bavaria had just started the big school holidays, no very many young people and young people had come.

I am proud that Bavaria's youth has not only music, love affairs and fashion in mind, but also engaged in a good cause. Great!
eV Here a young lady from the state of doctors against animal experiments. to see there is also a former employee of the Max Planck Institute, which was dismissed for a critical question about the unspeakably cruel monkey experiments which are carried out in them.
I think all the "big" people serving (t) s also a major cause, an idea, a vision of personal self-interest geht.Hedonisten, I find disgusting. You are nothing but great egoists, who see in everything only themselves, their enjoyment and their advantage. Who wants to have with such people have a relationship, a continuing, beyond the introductory phase? Masochistic destiny under-throwers, perhaps, people with a helper and one probably complex. even imagined such an enlightenment halo. Or even in academics Hedos those people who, as at present non-self, the academic gloss would like to have mitbescheinen. I for one would not want that.

I was in my last job, unfortunately, two years sold under my qualifications and my skills, because I absolutely wanted to work, I of the SPE E & P story was never able to live fully the revenues had gone even further back. After those two years, ran out of the employment contract and I still have found nothing new, since late last year. Because of some silly Euros I need to apply Hartz-IV-payment. Nevertheless, I continue to supply my five animals, with all that I can.
Albert Schweitzer was also a very "big". And his dedication was not only to their own species.
It is known that Schweitzer very careful with animal being bypassed, even used to save beetles. He originated the famous phrase, who likes to be quoted by animal rights activists and animal rights activists:

"I'm living in the midst of life that wants to live."

animal testing is barbaric, unnecessary and even in many cases harmful to human beings. They are used primarily to pharmaceutical companies to protect against damage claims and, secondly, to support personal profile neuroses and greed - All on the back of weaker creatures. The policy of cooperating - as always when it comes to filthy lucre.

One day will feed animals as another dark chapter in human history, about it I'm sure just like the old witch killings , Jewish extermination, boys brothels in ancient times (there were even abused infants of women!).
have hundreds of skilled scientists artificially produced cancer in mice cured '- and not willing to part with just the people. A "patent on life" helps so only the profit status and greed. be
Each drug must also always in voluntary human subjects tested. In the figures even after a relatively short period of application has often serious side effects, so that disappear most new drugs, although tested on animals again before they reach market maturity! What to do this, of course, only people who benefit from such activities are not or have never benefited, and the next sufficient cognitive skills and emotional intelligence, that have a high EQ.
(M) is a modern heroine including Hanna Poddig a "universal activist" so to speak. Her commitment goes beyond the personal self-interest. Currently I'm reading her book "Radical courageous". Highly recommended! However, it is not recommended for hedonists boring and selfish.
also Peter Albert David Singer - my favorite philosopher - is one of the really "big" birth 6 July 1946 in Melbourne, Australia, philosopher and ethicist. Singer in Oxford, on the New York University and La Trobe University and taught wat 1977-1999 Professor of Philosophy at Monash University in Melbourne. In 1999 he was appointed as the DeCamp Professor of Bioethics at the Center for Human Values at Princeton University. His reasons Santander on the utilitarianism approach in bioethics tries to establish a universally valid moral and applied. Singers new book:
"How Are We to Live?" - Ethics in a selfish time :
recommend for people who are "big" like.

Alas, Australia is a great country. I would love to fly once there, get to know the people there and I look at the country or maybe even live there for a while. The goddess knows one probably. succeed one day.

Ah and my ex-relationship. I had / have at the moment to life, minus rental 359, - € and the former person has almost exactly ten times ... Of that amount to go current, WW, telephone, Car costs and animal care away, even drugs, cosmetics, etc. are made by me for trips then petrol and accommodation costs, usually in proportion 50, - €, required. Finally, one must save its pension and a sailing license Joi .. that is true love

When I once mentioned the fact that the 359 - yes, not only for eating would be available but several other costs to be borne of it, I was immediately cleaned off and I only replied: "Work a little, then you do not whine!" "And as Hartz IV-recipient you are not for me anyway particularly attractive. "I'm writing. Vllt
. would be not so bad if this man before he even back to work, had had denounced not constantly against the materialist / capitalist. But in the financial capital of Zurich is life indeed a bit different ... Seems to work contagious, so 'ne Art infectious Moneyitis.

And if people my age ever so slightly, a working find and just as if I would not like to apply.
So this is the Compliment that I have two years of a bad and shit paid Knochenjob have exercised, although I physical work did not used to was, must apply for Hartz-IV-enumeration, all statements, bills, etc. disclosed and still such a derogatory comment about get heard. As if I would be someone who complains. But we, we were a couple, clearly in the box.

Before I would ask such an arrogant asshole to something, I would rather feed a month dry noodles and low risk of scurvy. Well, the doctors - sometimes a class by itself. But fortunately there are other, namely the union Doctors Against Animal Experiments Germany " that have real class. They say that many of their colleagues acquire the Dr title due to repulsive animal experiments. But the practice of medicine is a Dr. title not necessary, he is merely "decoration". The graduating, serves only their own status and prestige, while Said criticized also the case against capitalism as a whole. And who really wants

be treated by a / r doctor in, who carried out the title of greed animal testing? You? Not me! If I imagine that there are sometimes carried out for experiments. * Brrh - and if any one wants to then create 'helping' to make a. But that I can not claim that everyone's is.


end of July I have for three drugs only for the dog 67, - € and paid a friend who currently nothing, still has 20, - € borrowed. Alternative
containers go? Hm, since I would then leave their courage, all alone at night under floodlights standing. Although I'm more brave otherwise.

But in my house lives a police officer, yes. ... And that would be me then but a bissel embarrassing if one probably. he would just add OR mightest know. The house is small, in which I live and soon it would probably know most of the neighbors also. Hanna Poddig sees it differently, she says, it was also a political act when someone container terminals and not at all embarrassed. Well, as far as I'm not.
But anyway, I'm certainly not someone who bemoans his fate and dripping sinks into self-pity, although it would have in my life means to reason already given ... For years as I suffered from severe panic attacks, in truly massive, so I could leave the apartment for the most part no longer, and very, very moved back and lived alone, but I fell so no one to load. I grew up as a child in an alcoholic family to visit with 7 people in a 2.5-room apartment with 45 square meters, I could easily play a high school as a child can, but I was not even allowed to take a lesson. Because now I still have my car had (clearly to blame, is yet so not at all to an unemployed freeloader rat, I hear the drool think literally loud, no "paid" sports, no concerts or other cultural events) and myself Pets five suppliers (so why is it such a stupid "cow" and move the animals from not at length, "poaching" them out or they are to the shelter, yeah, yes).

So I actually currently live below the poverty line. One probably. I express an occasional "Mh, just difficult," when I get to travel with or go with dinner / movie etc'm asked. I am accustomed ', all alone with me to identify, in German, it already had in my parents' house no one for me and my concerns go deeper more complete interest, in fact, no one today. On the contrary, disagreeable man does not want to hear, let big talk about it, yes, maybe even have to give something.

people who are really poor, the most ashamed of it, they feel somehow guilty, even if they are not guilty. The Company, and through internal partners talk to them the one, because that is convenient for them and cheaper. That is why people go so do not peddle that they have little money. Who I "moan" at me? From anyone. Whom do I contact for help? No one. Who, I ask myself with him or her and express to be able to complain? No one. But now I am off the subject.
Back to Munich Tierrechtstag:
I think it was a very successful day, with many, many people who demonstrated with their hearts and their minds against animal exploitation. They were a striking number of young people among them, but also senior citizens. The whole event went peacefully. The music was great and made the information stands very well. Many signatures could be collected and whether the individual in other new ones are produced when animal rights activist. This was delicious, vegan food available, free vegan recipe booklet distributed .



0 comments:

Post a Comment