Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Changing Frequency Manually Clarion Drb3675r

Amadeus - second

Every time I see "his song" hear Over the rainbow will hurt me all your heart and I miss Amadeus still, the small, brave, intelligent companions.

My mother said the day before yesterday said: "Because he has done to you so sorry," because of his bad life he has led for nine years before that. No, but because I liked his character and he just loved how he was. They understand not, they do not understand much, unfortunately.

How much he would fit into my current, small Wuselbande - he and Sophie would love. Oh, Amadeus and I were a super team, we got along without words.

quite different humans with each other, we understand not so much in the other. Too bad. Walls, boundaries, fences, distrust, rivalry, criticism and others do not accept the way they are, confusion, disorientation. Terrible, our expertise lies mainly semiotic often fall short of those of animals. Pets wrong with each other before. They are smarter than people sometimes.

Amadeus, Amadeus, my little friend. Way you are! Whether I ever see again? No, I do not believe it, I am No New Age woman.

Take care less Wuselschatz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment