Saturday, October 30, 2010

Getting More Tilt On My Lacrosse Helmet

university enrollment & All Saints


Today I I enrolled at the university for the bachelor's degree in Psychology. Hooray - finally a positive light in my life.

I expect this no great career move, because in Germany no later than 45 years of man no longer in demand in the labor market. That is, a closer look, job choice shrinks from mid thirties felt. inspired Nonetheless me the intellectual challenge and the new food for my brain cells and synapses. I'd rather would have the program selected sociology, but running straight, psychology, I think is interesting and so I've decided.

tomorrow, All Saints , I will "visit" with my relatives, my late brother. Too bad he did not make it in this life with yourself and others to get by. And even though he was highly intelligent and very attractive. Five years ago, on 6.12.2005, he was killed by the alcohol - the hidden Suicidgehilfe.

G. had long since grown up and had the decision to give up in his hand, or to get help professionally. Unfortunately, he chose the former path. The still do everyday, long antiquated role models are just Difficult for men to accept help, I know. However, I had tried to persuade him to overcome this obstacle. His pride, or whatever, it was not too well.

Should there be a life after this life, I wish him all the best and more success in spiritual and psychological level, had the next time he achieved financial success, but what man does, she helped him not to be happy, not even to pleased with himself and his life to be.

Well, dear Günter make it good, do it better now, wherever you're currently exploiting and in the future! It thinks of you your still up in the heart and the memory supporting "little sister".

0 comments:

Post a Comment