This year, I can also offer many Eßkürbisse again in farm sales. Varieties such as are still available: Lyric, Golden Hubbard, Blue Hubbard, Lil 'Pump-ke-mon (Knusperkürbis), Blue Jarrahdale and ...
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Blood Before Period 2010
pumpkin harvest and farm sales fall markets
This year, I can also offer many Eßkürbisse again in farm sales. Varieties such as are still available: Lyric, Golden Hubbard, Blue Hubbard, Lil 'Pump-ke-mon (Knusperkürbis), Blue Jarrahdale and ...
Not to mention the variety Atlantic Giant. The shown good fellows have a diameter of 56 and 58 cm. A circumference of 163 or 172 cm and a weight of 42 and 51 kilograms.
The farm sales for Eßkürbisse in Würzburg, Alfred-Nobel-Str. 40 goes to about mid November. Available here are also still fresh peppers, apples, pears, grapes and eggs from free range chickens.
This year, I can also offer many Eßkürbisse again in farm sales. Varieties such as are still available: Lyric, Golden Hubbard, Blue Hubbard, Lil 'Pump-ke-mon (Knusperkürbis), Blue Jarrahdale and ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment