Sunday, July 4, 2010

Used Fatty Knees For Sale

A summer girl

I collect, go to store search, I put bacon on a winter of luck. Each blink ever so tired, every warm ray of sun I have a start, I suck at, like a man dying of thirst. As soon as the temperatures allow it, it was July, May and March, the garden and the lake will be my second home. The less fabric I wear on my skin, the better I can feel the summer. Full of expectations - and with a touch bad conscience if my lack of concern - I peel each year after the first sun of the bikini my heated skin, admire the white Skin in the shower and enjoy the slight burn on the shoulders, abdomen, chest, legs, back. The first sunburn, an unhealthy pleasure, not really a pleasant, but still a secret, little joy.

This season has many small pleasures, delicacies that melt on the tongue. The purple-red juice of strawberries is running down my fingers when I have removed the green taste with a little luck, they sweetly and if I do not wash my hands, they still sticky hours later and I can smell the fragrance of fruit with every movement. My summer is a veritable explosion of color, flavor, fragrance and feel.

I love the fresh air flowing to the open window at night, in, it is almost as if they would in nature. In the past I've often used my blanket, I slipped on the balcony and slept there under the open sky, I not only loved the air, but also the stars, the crickets and the calm that prevailed suddenly, when everyone was asleep. I love this peace even today, I share, and on my long list have in the past two years been joined countless things that make the summer more wonderful than it already was always ...

It's nice to feel the warm skin, to cling to it, even if the desire is only stronger after cooling thereby. Tiny hairs tickle me, make it difficult for me to sleep, although I'm overheated, I would like to move away an inch. And sometime in the morning the birds wake me up, maybe the neighbors, more likely: a ray of sunshine.

start the day by selecting a dress, is the best way to do it. For me. The rising number of achievements and already competes with countless pairs of shoes. What, dear women, it is more satisfying than to just pick a play to pull it over his head and dressed up to be? Pants, skirts, shirts are only steal unnecessary ballast, Time and cost nerves. And weigh much heavier than a silk dress.

could with my love of summer and all its little gifts to fill I'm probably a whole book: the smoke of the grill, the taste of a cigarette and a glass of wine in the sultry summer evening, the smell of sun cream which seems everywhere adhere to the sight to sit by sparkling water drops roll off of the skin, the feel of a beer garden and treat yourself to a cyclist, the violent thunderstorms that can be enjoyed in couple ...

Yes, I collect, go to supply search and put me on a winter fat in luck. Because if I banish the winter my clothes in the darkest corner of my cabinet, the window and barricaded myself in my pajamas snuggle under the duvet, I can probably still taste the sweetness of the strawberry juice on my fingers ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment