Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tiffany Blue Bmx Bike

Group Focused Enmity





a study by the University of Bielefeld
:
And what, unfortunately, been found has, the higher self economically locates someone, so the better it is people in this country economically, the less solidarity and compassion to bring them, because the more comprehensive and more write-downs are with them, compared to almost all other groups! So the richer, more a social-human can say, that knew what the 'vernacular' has always been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8d0EnSEAkk&feature=related

And privately:
My study gives me great pleasure , although I read more and need to study than I had imagined. But my endless curiosity, my information and educational needs are best met this way. Well, the bad, 'performance unwilling' work ... uh unemployed No, I'm not unemployed for sure.
am I also volunteer time and again committed to animal welfare and social.

I am enrolled at a distance university, since last year, I can organize my day itself, to live out my unbridled enthusiasm for learning, enjoying my free time (always less), and my freedom. And also develops and expands my circle of friends, so I'm not having to rely on colleagues really to have social interaction.

I no longer need external impeller, which requires me, as I get my life on the line and what I have to do and to have them. I am free to live myself, and this is the fairest and most precious thing I have achieved so far. Life is short, what I need, can and will, I know even at the very best.

The dumbest, I could do was to hire me for two years, far below value, in a lousy and lousy paying job at the Bavarian LH. Never again, I say it! Since I got there my liberal, rebellious spirit could not completely hide, even though I had seriously tried to prolonged is not my contract. This was a godsend, a dispensation from 'above'. Should I
by studying (for reasons of devaluation in middle age, are seen to have anything and they instead to the 'Old Iron' demoted!) Do not get interesting and decently paid work (part time), then so be it. For me and my animals, I can always provide adequate and appreciate my life & enjoy. And who knows, maybe I am laying it again but still write books, what I plan in principle a long time.

So, that was essentially in the new year. That is, my little four-legged "shag" would I can not mention. The little girl is a treasure and I can not understand that people they have treated like a disposable. But the baby was lucky and ended up with me - and by a dispensation from 'above', namely, originally I wanted to give back a so-called problem dog a home, or at least is the opportunity for such, after suitable training and confidence building. But my 'new family' is the most unproblematic pets I ever had ... Yes, sometimes it is just different from what people think.

And now I wish all my well-meaning people
and all non-human animals
and myself
a beautiful and worth living in 2011!



0 comments:

Post a Comment