The dog seems to her room to impurity and that it has not yet learned to be left alone, to be quite straightforward if people from their state of health are disregarded. She probably has a cardiomyopathy or Herz-/Lungenwürmer.
weighs 3700 grams of the 'mini-shag', 1 pound good enough, what many of the optically pure skin is not visible. They, too, is no longer neatly combed as pretty as on the picture above. About three weeks before her departure she was bathed and stylish, but that did not before and so far I have found countless felt plates in their incredibly thick skin, some of them already cut out as they comb and brush with no more detangled are.
24.12. I spent a few relatives and with the 'shag-mouse', together with my sister when we were all very spoiled and GASTRONOMIC with many gifts. The four-legged lady received, along with plenty of sausage, too many strokes. As she often but showed a high-frequency breathing, let me hope that nothing good. In addition, it also shows massive calculus deposit and possibly a bladder infection.
The love friends who spent their money to equip the English four-legged friends to enter, with Chip and EU Imfpausweis, I will inform you after the holidays on Sophie's health problems to their not to spoil the Christmas joy. In addition, they had also felt very happy about that, with the dog-import almost everything worked like clockwork and all her four legged favorites, at least care places had been found and two, even Greta by the way, were rescued from a kill station.
I love to have Greta taken into care, the very disturbed and frightened, about one and a half years of hunting dog. But unfortunately, just 1 day is prior to pick up a nursing prospective specifically interested in them because he already has a similar looking dog. It was the anxious immediately had chosen me, of our troops. Too bad, really. I think she will be very difficult in a male household, with many men visit because it was apparently abused by a male owner very much. - Recognize
This idiocy of some people to do everything to force with punishment and violence because they are too stupid and insensitive, and have too little expertise, what a little ticked off, if it is not according to their needs and that a dog essentially always to please "his pride" and in his view, gets it right. Dumbness at the innocent beings suffering generated me is an abomination.
On the way back to the car and the car was constantly Greta protection with me, put me in the car again and again her head in my hand and looked again very hard in the eyes, to say, "Please take care of you about me, take me with you, help me, that nothing bad happens to me more." Phew - terrible, these looks I can not forget so quickly. I wish I had taken them, but I could not determine unfortunately. I just hope very much that they have no new suffering to learn more in their lives. Eighteen months and already she's only about a real picture of misery. What agony must have experienced it? It is extraordinary that a dog, especially a strange dog, looking at such an intense eye contact. Would not have another buyer for it reported, I would have probably adopted. Well, this has perhaps not meant to be, for whatever reason.
My cat refused since Sophie's arrival, the food. At last he was through Amadeus' death, once again become the number one, and now this: A new, unsympathetic intruder in his territory, with whom he wants to do a thing. But he must have put up, the white rivals. A little sausage could spite him by his and distracted grief in the short term, but the appetite it has unfortunately passed fairly. I hope this puts itself soon.
King, about 1 / 2 year young King also one of the few English dogs that had the good fortune saved from the killing station and flown to Germany to be. For now he lives in a nice family with four-legged companions. That would be nice for him, there to remain forever in that it is immediately obvious to the other dog knew and already with him in a large basket of sleep, such as photos show.
And Amadeus, my love, of course, is still with me in my heart. He was so cute. And then afterwards I was so completely aware of what a great, experienced team, we were both. Whether each with a different dog is so perfect again?
This Christmas was nice, if provided with small fly in the ointment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment