During the shooting of the Hollywood film "3 Musketeers" I was allowed to take these days as an extra to the 270-strong Cardinal Guard on the Würzburg Residenz Square.
Lots of action was for us guards Christoph Waltz (as Cardinal Richelieu) not announced - to stand at attention and the main activity for 12 hours a day.
Between the scenes we were out of one corner to another corner of the square and forth in the film directed by the impression that we would not give 270 but thousands of guardsmen.
Lots of action was for us guards Christoph Waltz (as Cardinal Richelieu) not announced - to stand at attention and the main activity for 12 hours a day.
Between the scenes we were out of one corner to another corner of the square and forth in the film directed by the impression that we would not give 270 but thousands of guardsmen.
A strenuous Thing it was when the day at half past five in the mask and began only after eight clock in the evening ended there again. Thus, the troupe had already recorded some losses on the second day of shooting.
Many complained of foot and back pain. With me, that was fortunately still limited with only the back in the evening but did indeed hurt.
but it was always interesting to see which technique will work here, as the whole process works at all for such a rotation and close to the "stars" could indeed be. Still, Hollywood is also cooked with water only. Unfortunately, I had
shaved my beard just before the start, because I no longer turn believed to be hired as an extra. So I was just glued to one and this was very unpleasant. A wig was with me, fortunately not necessary.
Many complained of foot and back pain. With me, that was fortunately still limited with only the back in the evening but did indeed hurt.
but it was always interesting to see which technique will work here, as the whole process works at all for such a rotation and close to the "stars" could indeed be. Still, Hollywood is also cooked with water only. Unfortunately, I had
shaved my beard just before the start, because I no longer turn believed to be hired as an extra. So I was just glued to one and this was very unpleasant. A wig was with me, fortunately not necessary.
The uniform fits in very well and was comfortable, and the uniform color met me, yes.
Only the boots were a little too schlabberig, already worn and uncomfortable.
Some paparazzi photographs were leaked to me in the meantime also. As one can see me as a beard does not necessarily younger, but anyway I'll probably barely in the movie, or possibly two, are to see three times for a fraction of a second. Unfortunately
I had the troops on the last day of shooting in the lurch because of arts and crafts market was lower in iron shelter in front of the door. They have told me this was probably was for the Cardinal guard of the most eventful day ...
I had the troops on the last day of shooting in the lurch because of arts and crafts market was lower in iron shelter in front of the door. They have told me this was probably was for the Cardinal guard of the most eventful day ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment