"Applied to a boxing match I would say: 27 fights, 27 wins including 26 knockouts and a clear win on points Well ... But what makes Marashi still the list is quite long - I know ... But so far we have collected only general information on him and his singing - missing since but what exactly ... The man himself ... For this one needs no own list - I can only say that I personally consider him to be very personable and down to earth, he added. no scandals , he not a sad story , he convinced solely by his extraordinary talent ...
He has no need of other things - that have nothing to do with the music
- to shine, Unlike Menowin .[...]
I personally do not - and that I will in the final - because if it comes to that, that first time in a long time again even the listener access to Mehrzad to push to victory. Actually, I'm also someone who calls Sogut as before - the money is simply too good - but for Mehrzad I would have gladly sacrifice some money but earned only one winner this season - in this sense:
Marashi 4 Super Star! "
Source: Hamstiwamsti.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment